Friday, June 4, 2010

Fiber Friday

I've been squeezing in miscellaneous projects as I can, and am ready to deliver some new spring/summer nuno felted scarves back to Damselfly Gallery in Midway and Truly Bluegrass in Versailles.I was requested to make this hat in solid brown (same size and style) for a Truly Bluegrass customer, so I'm gladly working on that! I have two upcoming hat felting classes scheduled for next week, so if you're interested in those check them out on the calendar, as I still have some spaces.
This little bird (I got the kit from Alicia Paulson) watches over my felting, and I think she looks really cute paired with the needle-felted nest that my internet friend Chrissie gave to me. I wonder when those eggs are going to hatch?

3 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

I'm taking a couple of classes to learn the various felting techniques at fiber fest this year...people like you have inspired me to try.

Caroline said...

Your felt work is gorgeous! I love the eggs and the nest!

Anonymous said...

Those scarves are truly stunning!